Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Serendipity Style...Worth Following




I consider myself a veteran of the bridal world. I began my adventure in the wedding industry 8 years ago, and after tackling the corporate, retail, and runway elements of bridal, as well as owning and selling my own event planning firm, I have finally found my niche. Bridal styling is where my passion is, and as the buyer and new blogger for Serendipity Bridal, I have found that I can successfully fuse my experience and overall love for the industry by collectively marrying the two to share with brides to be.


This is where my experience has taken me....
I know that it takes more than the perfect gown to complete a brides' wedding day look, and for that reason, I have decided to seek out Austin bridal beauty players and vendors for features on our blog periodically. I will bring you style tips, trends and advice straight from the pros. We will also be featuring our bridal consultants via video to share their professional recommendations and show new products in the salon that will surely make you swoon! Also, I will be making my highly anticipated NY Bridal Market buying trip next week! I will be sharing fashion trends for bridal, bridesmaids and ready to wear. Very exciting things to come....

Serendipitous, indeed

No comments: