Sunday, March 27, 2011

Count Down to New York Bridal Market


So this is the first year that I will be venturing to New York without the owners of Serendipity. Jessica and Josh have to hang back and wait for their first son to be born. And yes, that should be exciting and all, buuutttttt....I AM GOING TO NEW YORK BRIDAL MARKET!! Only kidding. ;) I will be able to speak with the amazing and brilliant designers, view editorial runway shows, and get a preview of what is to come in bridal for the next season. I have been in the biz for a while, but it never gets old. I am in love with bridal fashion, and cannot wait to see what New York has in store for me this year!

Another exciting element of a new season of gowns, is the fact that we are forced to hold a huge sample sale within the next couple of weeks!! Lucky you!!

Keep checking back as I will be adding tidbits from the trip!

No comments: