Monday, March 11, 2013

New Spring 2013 Gowns Arrive!!

Spring is in here, and love is in the air....mostly on our showroom floor, because I LOVE the newest gowns that have arrived!!

These three lovelies are the most recent Spring 2013 styles that have come in, and the each have stolen my heart for totally different reasons.


Lazaro 3305 is the most feminine of the group; complete with Lazaro's signature floral embroidery and flirty fit. The bodice is adorned with silver sparkle and graphite scallops that are beyond dreamy. The overlay is super detailed, but extremely light and airy, making this a perfect gown for indoor and outdoor events. Love, love, love.


Hayley Paige's Jim Hjelm Blush 1302 proves that this adorable designer is sticking to her aesthetic, and I love her for it. This style is a perfected throw back to a look that is not only flattering, but precious and sweet all at the same time. The bodice is all girl, and the sassy fit is all Hayley. I am head over heels for this gown!!


Now for the modern touch. Watters' "Talia" immediately stole my heart on the runway, and knew that I HAD to have it....but, once I caught a glimse of "Pilar," something magic happened. I envisioned my beloved "Talia" in the uber cool platinum shade of "Pilar." It was a risk, but OMG, I couldn't be more pleased. This combination of modern style and icy platinum color is a fashion forward bride's dream come true.