Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sarah Seven Fall 2013 Trunk Show

Boho Beauties--this one is for YOU! It is no secret that I am an uber fan, and I could not be more pleased to announce an exclusive Sarah Seven Trunk Show, Friday October 26th and Saturday October 27th.

We will have the first look at her amazing Fall 2013, and because I was lucky enough to be onsite for the look book shoot, I can vouch that this is quite possibly her most impressive collection to date.
UN-FREAKING-REAL. (pardon my candor)

Here is Fall 2013..including her long awaited accessories debut. Begin coveting.......NOW!

















Serendipity will be the ONLY salon in Texas to carry this amazing designer, and this is the first peek of this collection for brides.....anywhere.  You will not want to pass up this opportunity - - Trust.