Friday, May 11, 2012

Pretty JLM Pubications!

JLM Couture recently posted some of their favorite press pictures, and I adored them so much, that I feel compelled to share them again! Is your favorite in the mix?

 My obvious #1 choice is a Lazaro gown complete with Longhorn cuff links! 






 I adore this aqua inspiration grouping. Jim Hjelm #5232 has that hint of 70's style that I cannot get enough of! 






 Jim Hjelm #5240  demonstrates the proper way to practice subtle sophistication for any black tie event.




 Right on trend, the draping of Jim Hjelm #5215 gives a flowy and flattering silhouette, while color blocking at the natural waist to create an hour glass figure. 










Can't get enough lace?? I am with you!! The lace panel in Jim Hjelm #5222 surrounded by chic, tailored black mikado is like an instant slim down....in a bridesmaids' dress?!? Who knew?!?! 


2 comments:

Adiva Graphics said...

This constantly amazes me just how blog owners such as your self can find the time as well as the dedication to keep on crafting superb blog posts. Your website is good and one of my personal must read weblogs. I just had to thank you.

jewelry for bridesmaids

mmjiaxin said...

tiffany and co jewelry
chrome hearts
adidas nmd
ray ban sunglasses
skechers outlet
adidas tubular
nike air huarache
kobe shoes
nike roshe run
tiffany and co uk
gg