Monday, August 20, 2012

What Will Jen Wear???

As you might have heard, the gorgeous Jen Aniston is engaged to her beax, Justin Theroux. This is the kind of news that makes me smile from ear to ear, and gets my curiosity kicking trying to anticipate how this golden beauty might look on her big day.

From my take on Jen's style, she is ever evolving, but is very aware of what looks best on her toned frame, and doesn't stray too far from that. No matter what the current trends might be, she remains true to her chic and sophisticated style...making me a "teamJen" member for life.

After putting quite a bit of mindful thought into this fairty tale bridal styling session with Jen, I have narrowed it down to two looks:




This first look is all about her flare for glam. This Jim Hjelm style JH8250 from the Fall 2012 line has the trumpet shape that would flatter her curves beautifully and showcase her infamous tush like no other. The playful neckline and beaded bodice are styles that Aniston is seemingly drawn to, and the blush undertone of the supple satin would make her golden complexion and honey highlights glow!


Although I do dig strapless silhouettes for this beauty, I am also fond of the plunging neckline that she so effortlessly pulls off...so much so that I couldn't decide on just one. The first look that I selected is a press favorite Lazaro from the Spring 2012 collection, style LZ8250. I think that this fully embellished gown would drape on this muse like a dream, and with her perfect posture and graceful walk, she would be close to perfection prancing around her wedding in this number. The second style is Jim Hjelm JH8254 from the Fall 2012 collection. We typically do not see Aniston in much lace, but the softness of the alencon floral pattern and scallops at the neckline would suit her beautifully. There is a no fuss fantasticness about this gown that I would imagine could appeal for this easy breezy beauty.

Whatever she chooses will be amazing! I cannot wait to see how stunning she looks!! Congrats!!