Monday, April 2, 2012

ACM Awards Fashion Fun!!


Thank you ladies of country for making my Monday morning....peeking at what these cowgirls sported last night puts a huge grin on my face. Many of the styles give a huge shout out to our current trends in bridal fashion, and I am loving it!!


Kudos to Kimberly Perry for embracing this body conscious mermaid silhouette. Much like Lazaro 3217, the tulle skirt adds a touch of enchantment while the beaded bodice is all elegance.


Steel Magnolia steals my heart with this feather detailed bodice. Pronovias style Barbate created a bodice with less fluff and an impecible tailored fit. Fun, flattering AND feathers..my fav.


Taylor Swift went a little modern on the red carpet. I would have preffered a little less cut-out and a little more cotton lace, but the proportions are spot on. Small adjustments similar to the Jim Hjelm Blush 1104 and this country star would have hit it out of the park for me.


Jennifer Neddles is not afraid of the spotlight, and for that I applaud this bold choice. The bright pink is glorious, and the pop of neon yellow says that she has fun with fashion. Good for her! Jim Hjelm's adorable style 5207 shares her attention grabbing style.

Little Big Town went all sparkles last night, and why not?? Isn't the red carpet your moment to shine?? Although, I have to say, this style is dubbed a skater dress for a reason. Jim Hjelm 5209 shares the same flattering shape, but the added overlay and floral detail gives a nod to Nancy Sinatra, rather than Nancy Kerrigan. Just sayin.

Photo credits: Getty Images

No comments: