Monday, February 11, 2013

Grammy Fashion



The Grammys are always good for some style show stoppers as well as mishaps. Last night did not disappoint in either category. As I always enjoy doing; I have taken some looks that caught my eye and translated into bridal fashion. Pretty pleased with my pics, if I do say so myself! ;) Hope you feel the same! Enjoy!



Cannot get enough lace this season, which is a good thing because it is EVERYWHERE!! I loved this short frock rocked on the red carpet. Watters' Encore Camellia   share the same flattering silhouette, and cinched in waistline.

Taylor Swift's Grecian inspired gown pushes the envelope a bit, and although, I don't love the neckline on her, I think that she looked beautiful. Pronovias's Pelicano would have better suited her slim frame.  

Pronovias's Duquesta and Faith Hill's dresses share a similar illusion high neckline. This is such a classy and beautiful style. However, with those gams, Faith should have raised the hemline...come on, it's the Grammys! 

Now for my favorite....LOVE this look on Rihanna. The attention to the back detail is spectacular, which immediately reminded me  of Jim Hjelm Blush Spring 2013 collection. Style 1301 shares the same sexy but sweet ribbon detail to adorn a beautiful backside. Love it!! 

1 comment:

Untitled said...

Loved reading this thhanks